Alfred R Antonetti, MD
Dr. Alfred Antonetti is an internationally known board certified plastic surgeon who has practiced in the Dallas / Fort Worth area since 1980.
Contact Dr. Alfred Antonetti if you are interested in learning more about the various cosmetic surgery procedures he performs. A talented and caring plastic surgeon serving the Dallas / Fort Worth area, Dr. Antonetti utilizes options such as breast augmentation,tummy tuck, and liposuction to refine specific figure concerns. He also performs facelift, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, and more to improve overall facial aesthetics. He works with each patient individually to achieve natural-looking, attractive, and satisfying plastic surgery results.
Education and Credentials
- Graduated from Midwestern University, Wichita Falls, Texas with a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree. 1967
- Graduated from the University of Oklahoma Medical School as a Doctor of Medicine (MD). 1971
- Completed 5 years of Residency in General Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. 1971-1976
- Served two years in the United States Army as a major and surgeon at Irwin Army Hospital, Fort Riley, Kansas. 1976-1978
- Returned to Texas to the University of Texas Health Science Center, Southwestern Medical School at Dallas for a Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1978-1980
- Previous Chief of Plastic Surgery at Methodist Medical Center where he served as part of the teaching staff.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.